TRUE USA TRUE CATALYST 5X IN OPS
|Disponibilité:||En rupture de stock|
• Core Technologies for the Catalyst 5 include = PLD, Precision Laminate Design, emphasizes how fiber angles, and the order of those angles, are optimized in up to 25 layers of unidirectional carbon fiber in a single shaft.
• Designed to provide both stiffness and impact strength in every layer, PLD allows engineers to reduce weight and increase impact strength.
• The 2021 CATALYST series incorporates all-new BAT, Braided Aramid Tech, for a stronger blade with increased damping properties.
• Leveraging our BRT+ expertise, BAT is built with new lower density Aramid fibers, instead of carbon, providing a lightweight, more consistent blade.
• New PASS, Performance Advanced Strengthening System, results in a 25% increase in strength over our historic XCORE technology.
• The increase in strength allows for a less rigid blade and prevents premature foam break down for increased blade durability.
• Our patented Axenic Technology combines a compression molded shaft into a true one-piece stick.
• Industry-leading Axenic Technology results in a seamless build, putting the player’s hands in direct contact with the puck.